L. Ron Hubbard on Scientology
- In all the broad universe there is no other hope for man
- -- Ron's Journal 67
- We're playing for blood, the stake is EARTH.
- -- HCO Policy Letter 7 November 1962
- Scientology is the most vital movement on Earth today.
- -- The Aim of Scientology
- We are the FREE People. We LIVE! We're free.
- -- We Are the Free People
- Scientology is the only workable system Man has.
- -- Safeguarding Technology
- We're the elite of Planet Earth.
- -- The Eighteenth A.C.C.
- We're free men and women -- probably the last free men and
women on Earth.
- -- Your Post
- We are the first group on earth that knew what they were
tanking about. All right, sail in. The world's ours. Own it.
- -- The World is Ours
- Auditors have since the first session of Scientology been
the only individuals on this planet in this universe capable of freeing
- -- Auditors
- The whole agonized future of this planet, every Man, Woman
and Child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of
years depends on what you do here and now with and in Scientology.
- -- Keeping Scientology Working
Ex-Members on Scientology
- Earth would be better off without them.
- -- P.F.
- Frankly, I am disgusted by the whole thing, ashamed I was
ever involved with it, and I wish the entire organization would fall off
the face of the earth.
- -- S.D.
- I feel that I have been damaged. I feel that I have been
robbed. I feel that Scientology has done more family damage than
anything else I can think of.
- -- L.D.
- The Church of Scientology is a serious menace to society and
every effort should be made to bring out the truth about it to the
- -- J.B.
- The Church of Scientology caused much damage to me. Some
can't be repaired.
- -- T.P.
- I still have nightmares.
- -- K.R.
- Scientology is a destructive group that gradually alienates
people from their family, friends, and their society. This is a group to
stay away from at all cost.
- -- C.B.
- They are a bunch of money-grubbing nuts.
- -- M.P.
- It embodies some of the ugliest of human qualities:
arrogance, self-righteousness, self-deception, prejudice, and stupidity.
- -- S.H.
- The Church of Scientology is a krock [sic] of shit.
- -- R.K.
- I am glad to be out of it.
- -- R.F.